Friday, January 28, 2011

Inspiration

*disclaimer: talking about smoking tobacco from a hookah, that is all*

Inspiration can come from many different places. For me something that can give me the most (visual) inspiration is smoke. The way smoke floats and dances in the air is ever changing and creating new images all while dying. It makes me realize how no matter what situation I am in, I should strive to be creating. Even if I am fading away. Always strife to create. Always evolve. It's like man made clouds. People see clouds and find many different images as the winds change. Smoke is the same way. As I blow smoke rings and watch as they float into one another and mold into something new. It's such a great way to see how things change and force you recognize the natural evolution of an idea. Just seeing the transformations in the smoke keeps me inspired and filled with ideas. What is your inspiration?

*again, hookah, tobacco, nothing more*

Always evolving, never settling.
Hemmity

1 comment:

  1. Hermer, I thought your name was Homer. What inspires me is also evolution, what inspires me is the fact that the atmosphere is hundreds of miles thick, the atmosphere that was made by oxygen from trees, and those trees took hundreds of billions of years to evolve into the species that they are now just to clean the air and make the earth a breathable place for humanity. wow.. sorry... yeah just the hookah smoke. that's all!

    ReplyDelete